Report Card Module
Calculate Grade Distribution
Calculate averages for teachers grade distribution
Note: Printout is
not identified, you must manually mark each page
- Open Report Card Module.
- From the Edit menu select Bin(s) to View/Edit...
- Select Bin(s), 1 through 6, that will be used in the calculation
- Click OK
- Select all Classes
- Under Marks, select Recalculate Class Averages (click Yes to
- Select the bin(s) to include in calculation.
- Full Time Schools
- MP1 = Bin 1: MP2 = Bin 2: Midterm Exam = Bin 3
- MP3 = Bin 4: MP4 = Bin 5: Final Exam = Bin 6
- Share Time Schools
- MP1 = Bin 1: MP2 = Bin 2: MP3 = Bin 3: MP4 = Bin 4
- Click OK this sometimes takes a few minutes (click Yes
to sort question).
- Select teachers to be included in the report (hold shift and click
one teacher, then un-check the secretaries, etc).
- Under Reports, select Grade Distribution Report.
- Leave Include No Marks in Percentage unchecked.
- Check Use Percent Ranges.
- Select Grades 9, 10, 11 & 12 (also 13 for PGs). Leave Include Inactive Students unchecked .
- Select class term(s) 1, 2, 3 or 4. Leave Include Classes with no
- Check Print the Report by Teacher.
- Check Include Grand Total.
- Use the following table:
- If the table is empty, click NEW and enter the
data for each line as shown above.
- Click OK to run report
- Repeat steps for all desired bin(s).
- (Click here to see Entire Grade Distribution
Note: Page Setup should be 83%,
- If a student's grade level is N/A,
they will not show up in the distribution list.
- Return to Tips