101 Drury Lane
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
From the New Jersey Turnpike:
- Exit 7 A to Route 195 East.
- Take 195 East to Route 18 North towards Eatontown.
- Take Route 18 North to Route 66 East-Asbury Park.
- Take Route 66 East.
- Go to the Asbury Circle. Go around the circle to Route 35 North.
- Follow Route 35 North to Sunset Avenue (second traffic light).
- Make right onto Sunset Avenue follow Sunset go over bridge.
- At first traffic light after bridge you will see the Asbury Park High School on the left, pass the high school and go up one more block to Memorial Drive. Make a Left turn onto Memorial Drive. Do not cross the railroad.
- Go one block to the end of Memorial Drive and make a Left turn onto Drury Lane. The CEC is on Drury Lane. The street bears to left, the CEC is on the right hand side. Parking is along street near stadium.
From Garden State Parkway: Northbound Exit 100 A Asbury Park to Route 66 East. Follow #4-9 above.
From Garden State Parkway: Southbound Exit 102 Asbury Park Neptune, Onto Asbury Ave, east to Route 66 East. Follow #4-9 above.
From Rt. 18 Exit Asbury Park/Rt. 66 East. Follow # 4-9 above.
From Rt. 35: Rt. 35 South: Take jug-handle turn at Sunset Ave and follow # 6-9. Rt. 35 north – Turn right onto Sunset Ave and follow # 6-9 above.
From Ocean Ave: Take Ocean Ave south Follow Rt. 71 into Asbury Park and make left onto Main St. Make right onto Sixth Ave. Sixth Ave turns into Drury Lane After you cross RR tracts (street bears to left) CEC is on Drury Lane. Parking is along street near stadium.
From Memorial Drive: Take Memorial Dr. to end. Make left onto Sixth Avenue, Sixth turns into Drury Lane, (street bears to left) CEC is on Drury Lane. Parking is along street near stadium.
The Culinary Education Center is a collaboration between Brookdale Community College and Monmouth County Vocational School District.